Development of Information System to Refute Single Tuition Fee Online (UKT) Case Study : Universitas Pembangunan Nasioanal “Veteran” Yogyakarta
Keywords:Single Tuition Fee, Refute, Economic, Covid
AbstractGovernment education has issued various policies to make education costs cheaper and more affordable for all people, one of which is the UKT (Single Tuition Fee) system, a portion of the Single Tuition Fee that is borne by each student based on their financial ability. The mechanism for determining the Single Tuition Fee group is currently still done manually by UPN "Veteran" Yogyakarta. Single Tuition Fee can be challenged according to the ability of the student's family. A common objection mechanism is filling in some fundamental data such as parents' income, electricity bills, water, motorbike, car taxes, and family economic conditions and interviews. Therefore we need an interactive and responsive Single Tuition Fee rebuttal mechanism for students in particular and UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta in general.The Single Tuition Fee system was built on a web basis. This user-friendly designed system will make it easier for students to object to the Single Tuition Fee during the Covid pandemic or after the Covid Pandemic. The methodology used for this research is the waterfall.The result of this research is a Single Tuition Fee objection system capable of filtering and recapitulating.
Indayani, Rita, 2016. Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan mahasiswa Terbaik Pada AKBID Bina Daya Usaha Menggunakan AHP. Vol. X, No. 1, September 2016. ISSN : 2339-210X
Jazuli ,Muhammad. 2016. “Sistem pendukung keputusan penentuan kelompok uang kuliah tunggal menggunakan metode k-means”. Fakultas Sains Dan Teknologi. Universitas Islam Negri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang.
Jogiyanto, H., 2006, Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi : Pendekatan Terstruktur, Andi, Yogyakarta.
Karim, Budianto, 2017. Penentuan Besaran Uang Kuliah Tunggal untuk Mahasiswa Baru di Universitas Sam Ratulangi Menggunakan Data Mining. Fakultas Teknik. Universitas Ratulangi.
O'Brien, J., A. & Marakas, G., M., 2007, Enterprise Information System 13th edition, Boston: McGraw-Hill International.
Oei dan Ginting. 2012. Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Untuk Pembelian Rumah Menggunakan AHP, Proceeding Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi & Aplikasinya.
Pressman, R., 2010. Software Engineering 7th edition. Prentice-Hall.
Republik Indonesia. 2016. Permenristekdikti No 39 Tahun 2016 tentang biaya kuliah tunggal dan uang kuliah tunggal pada perguruan tinggi negri di lingkungan kementrian riset, teknologi, dan pendidikan tinggi. Mentri Riset ,Teknologi , dan Pendidikan Tinggi Republik Indonesia. Jakarta.
Tahir, Ilham. 2016. Model Pengambilan Keputusan Penetuan Uang Kuliah Tunggal (UKT) Pada Perguruan Tinggi Negri (Studi Kasus: Universitas Sembilanbelas November Kolaka). Universitas Sembilanbelas November Kolaka.
Yudawan, Chandra Ade. 2017 “Aplikasi penentuan pembayaran uang kuliah tunggal tahun akademik 2015/2016 di lingkungan Universitas Pembangunan Nasional "veteran" Yogyakarta”. Fakultas Teknik Industri. Universitas Pembanguanan Nasional “Veteran” Yogyakarta.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.