Empowerment of Women Farmer Groups in Salamrejo Village Kulon Progo Regency Through Independent Production Of Organic Fertilizer
Keywords:KWT, organic fertilizer, MOL, Empowerment, Salamrejo
AbstractInorganic fertilizer has some weaknesses in its application, which is not good for plant growth, not environmentally friendly, and has a fairly high price. The use of inorganic fertilizers, especially on the household scale, can be replaced with organic fertilizers that can be made independently. In addition to being good for plant growth, the costs incurred to make it are quite cheap. The purpose of this activity is so that the group of farmers in each hamlet can utilize the resources that exist around it that can increase the productivity of agricultural crops and reduce the costs incurred for crop production activities by producing organic fertilizers independently and limiting the use of chemical fertilizers. The method carried out in this activity is counseling (education-agriculture) about the manufacture of MOL (Micro Organisms Local) and the utilization of organic waste around the residence to be made into liquid organic fertilizer. The results of the activities obtained in the form of increased knowledge of the members of women farmer group about the function of making MOL (Micro Organisms Local) and how to make liquid organic fertilizer by utilizing organic waste that is around the place of residence so as to reduce the use of inorganic fertilizers and save the cost of farming. This community service activity is proven to solve the problems of the members of the women farmer group and utilize the resources that exist around it that can increase the productivity of agricultural crops and reduce the costs incurred for crop production activities.
village (2017) Apa Manfaat MOL dan Bagaimana Cara Membuatnya - PETANI, 8village. Available at: https://8villages.com/full/petani/article/id/5a27cc23b62e5cf65e90b359 (Accessed: 21 September 2020).
Ambar, T. S. (2004) Kemitraan dan Model-model Pemberdayaan. Yogyakarta: Gala Media.
Hadisuwito, S. (2007) Membuat Pupuk Kompos Cair. Jakarta: Agromedia Pustaka.
Lestari, P. I., Arif, W. P. and Murti, W. (2019) ‘Pemberdayaan Kelompok Wanita Tani dan Usaha Dagang dalam Pengembangan Liquid State Fermentation di Kecamatan Bantimurung’, Celebes Abdimas: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 1(1), pp. 53–61.
Lingga and Marsono (2004) Petunjuk Penggunaan Pupuk. Jakarta: Redaksi Razali.
Matenggomena, M. (2013) ‘Pemanfaatan sampah rumah tangga untuk budidaya tanaman sayuran organik di pekarangan rumah’, Agroinovasi, (3503), pp. 2–8.
Moerdjoko, S. and Widyatmoko (2002) Menghindari, mengolah dan menyingkirkan sampah. Jakarta: PT. Dinastindo Adiperkasa Internasional.
Mutaqin, Trimaryadi, T. H. and Triatmanto (2014) ‘Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Petani Dalam Swadaya Pupuk Kompos Berbasis KKN PPM’, Inotek, 18(1), pp. 95–108. doi: 10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
Nugraha, A. W. (2016) ‘Pemberdayaan kelompok tani dalam pembuatan pupuk organik cair ramah lingkungan dari bahan baku hayati’, J-ADIMAS (Jurnal Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat), 5(1), pp. 10–15.
Sofyan, E. T., Machfud, Y. and Mulyani, O. (2017) ‘Pemberdayaan Kelompok Wanita Tani Dalam Pembuatan Pupuk Organik Cair Ramahlingkungan Di Cibiru Wetan’, Dharmakarya : Jurnal Aplikasi Ipteks untuk Masyarakat, 6(3), pp. 213–215. doi: 10.2134/jeq2004.0288.
Suhastyo, A. A. (2017) ‘Pemberdayaan masyarakat melalui pelatihan pembuatan pupuk kompos’, Jurnal Pengabdian Dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat, 1(2), pp. 63–68. Available at: http://jurnalnasional.ump.ac.id/index.php/JPPM/article/view/1425/1633%0A.
Suparjan and Suyatno, H. (2003) Pengembangan Masyarakat dari pembangunan Sampai Pemberdayaan. Yogyakarta: Aditya Media.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.