Economic Empowerment of Community Members in the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Tirtonirmolo Village Administration
Keywords:economic, services, public administration, governance, village community
AbstractTirtonirmolo is one of the villages in Kasihan District that has routinely administrative services and is supported by village community business entities so that the community's economic activities grow and make a positive stretch for the village economy and the welfare of its people. Dynamic economic and governmental activities at this time seem to stop suddenly. There is no activity as usual because of the coronavirus outbreak, which has changed the structure of society, both government services and the economic movement of the community. The problem of the Tirtonirmolo Government is the government must continue its service duties and encourage community empowerment to continue to carry out economic activities, with the guarantee that the implementation of government services and economic activities must run safely. Safe that previously mentioned is to implement a social distancing protocol, so that road governance and the economic movement of the community can increase. This service activity is designing a service information system based on the needs of the village government, designing automatic disinfectant tools to fulfill the protocols, and designing a work environment based on keeping the distance. Economic empowerment is carried out by designing an information system for products and services online so that the economic movement of the Tirtonirmolo community will recover as before the Covid-19 outbreak. The expected output target in this community service program is to restore a clean and healthy working environment, as well as an increasing economic movement.
Buana, D. R. (2020). Analisis Perilaku Masyarakat Indonesia dalam Menghadapi Pandemi Virus Corona (Covid-19) dan Kiat Menjaga Kesejahteraan Jiwa. SALAM: Jurnal Sosial Dan Budaya Syar-I, 7(3). https://doi.org/10.15408/sjsbs.v7i3.15082
CNN Indonesia. (2020, Maret 14). Mengenal Social Distancing sebagai Cara Mencegah Corona. CNN Indonesia. https://www.cnnindonesia.com/gayahidup/20200314102823-255-483358/mengenal-social-distancing-sebagai-caramencegah-corona, diakses 5 Juli 2020.
Daryono, B. S. (2020). Covid-19 Berakhir pada Kemarau? Jawa Pos, p. https://www.jawapos.com/opini/06/04/2020/covid-19.
Ginting, R., 2010, Perancangan Produk. Graha Ilmu, Cetakan Pertama, Yogyakarta.
Hackl, J., & Dubernet, T. (2019). Epidemic Spreading in Urban Areas Using Agent-Based Transportation Models. Future Internet, 1–14. https://doi.org/10.3390/fi11040092
Kementrian Perindustrian, 2015, Kontribusi UMKM Naik, http://www.kemenperin.go.id/ artikel/ 14002/Kontribusi-UMKM - Naik, diakses 30 Juni 2020.
Kementrian Perindustrian, 2015, Tangkal Krisis, Kadin Minta UMKM Diperkuat, http://kemenperin.go.id/artikel/7684/Tangkal-Krisis,-Kadin-Minta-Peran-UMKM-Diperkuat, diakses 30 Juni 2020.
KumparanBisnis.(2020, Januari 28). Sri Mulyani: Virus Corona Ancam Ekonomi Seluruh Dunia. Kumparan. https://kumparan.com/kumparanbisnis/sri-mulyani-virus-corona-ancam-ekonomi-seluruh-dunia-1sjHMYpx9EG?utm_source=LINE&utm_medium=Aggregator&read_meta= %7B%22label%22%3A%22articlepage_number2%22%2C%22group%22%3A%22%22%7D, accessed July 5, 2020.
Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat UPN ”Veteran” Yogyakarta, 2018, Panduan Pelaksanaan Pengabdian Bagi Masyarakat Internal (PbM) dan Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, LPPM UPNVY Press, Yogyakarta.
Lurah Desa Tirtonirmolo. (2019). Laporan Pertanggungjawaban Pemerintah Desa Tirtonirmolo Tahun 2019, Desember 2019, Desa Tirtonirmolo, Yogyakarta.
Nurmianto, E., 2004, Ergonomi Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasinya, Cetakan Kedua, Prima Printing, Surabaya.
Nutranta, R., 2005, Forward Engineering Design Metode VDI 2221. Pusat pengembangan bahan ajar, Universitas Mercu Buana, Jakarta.
Santoso, 2013, Pengantar Perancangan Produk. Bandung : Institut Teknologi Bandung.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.