Integrated Reporting Disclosure and Performance of Banking Companies on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Keywords:Integrated Reporting, Performance
AbstractThe purpose of the research to test the disclosure of integrated reporting and performance of the banking company in the Indonesia stock exchange. The population of this research is banking companies listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange in the 2017 2019 year. This study using the financial industry because the financial sector may be regarded as one of the risky investments. So this study is expected to provide more information and revealing, especially information on integrated reporting elements. Based on the results of the statistic shows that element 1 ( a summary of external environmental organizations and companies ) and elements 3 (business model ) are an effect on the company performance. While the other variables 6 elements: elements 2 ( governance ); elements 4 ( risks and opportunities ); elements 5 ( strategy and resource allocation ); elements 6 ( performance ); elements 7 ( outlook ); and elements 8 ( Presentation and disclosure ), are not affect the company Performance. This means not all components reporting integrated can affect the company performance. The contribution of this research can inform related integrated reporting in detail and the value of the enterprise
Adams, C. A.,2015, The International Integrated Reporting Council: A Call to Action, Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 27: 23–8.
Beck, C., Dumay, J., & Frost, G.,2015, In Pursuit of a "Single Source of Truth": from Threatened Legitimacy to Integrated Reporting. Journal of Business Ethics, 141(1), 191–205. https://doi.org/10.1007/s1055101424231.
Buys, P.W.; Van Niekerk, E., 2014, The South African financial services industry’s integrated reporting compliance with the global reporting initiative framework. Banks Bank Syst. 2014, 9, 107–115.
Chariri Anis dan Indira Januarti, 2017, Eksplorasi Elemen Integrated Reporting Dalam Annual Report Perusahaan di Indonesia, Jurnal Akuntansi Vol. XXI, No. 03, September 2017: 411-42
Coulson, A. B., Adams, C. A., Nugent, M. N., & Haynes, K.,2015, Exploring Metaphors of Capitals and The Framing of Multiple Capitals. Sustainability Ac counting, Management and Policy Journal, 6(3), 290–314.
Deegan, C.,2007. Financial Accounting Theory. Singapore: Mc Graw Hill.
DePersio, G., 2015, How Does the Risk of Investing in the Financial Services Sector Compare to the Broader Market? 2015. Available online: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/030315/how-does-risk-investing- financial-services-sector-compare-broader-market.asp (accessed on 24 February 2017).
Dosinta, N. F., Brata, H., & Heniwati, E.,2017, Implikasi Legitimacy Theory Dalam CSR Bank Kalbar Untuk Peningkatan Kualitas SDM di Kalimantan Barat. In Seminar Nasional Penerapan Ilmu Pengetahuan dan Teknologi (PIPT) (pp.5–16). Pontianak.
Humphrey, C., O'Dwyer, B. and Unerman, J, 2015, The Rise of Integrated Reporting: Understanding Attempts to Institutionalize a New Corporate Reporting Framework, The British Accounting and Finance Association Conference, Manchester, April.
International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), 2015, Creating Value. Value for Investors; IIRC: London, UK.
Owen, G., 2013, Integrated Reporting: A Review of Developments and their Implications for the Accounting Curriculum, Accounting Education: An International Journal, 22 (4): 340–56.
PwC, 2016, It’s Not Just about Financials. The Widening Variety of Factors Used in Investment Decision Making; PwC: London, UK, 2016
Serafeim, G.,2015, Integrated Reporting and Investor Clientele, Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 27(2), 34–51.
Stubbs, W. and Higgins, C., 2014, Integrated Reporting and Internal Mechanisms of Change, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 27 (7), 1068–89.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.