The Effect of Information System Quality, Price, Promotion, and Service Quality on User Satisfaction of Online Ojek Transportation Services The Covid 19 Virus Era in Yogyakarta (Survey on Online Ojek Transportation Service Users in Yogyakarta)
Keywords:Information System Quality, Price, Promotion and Service Quality, User Satisfaction,
AbstractThis study is to determine the effect of information system quality, price, promotion, and service quality to jointly and partially influence user satisfaction of online motorcycle taxi transportation services in the era of the Covid 19 virus in Yogyakarta. This research is a purposive sampling technique, targeting users of ojek transportation services. The online era of the Covid 19 virus in Yogyakarta, as many as 125 respondents. They are using multiple regression statistical test tools. The results of this study, the quality of information systems, prices, promotions, and services together have a significant effect on the satisfaction of users of online motorcycle taxi transportation services in the era of the Covid 19 virus in Yogyakarta. The quality of information systems, prices, promotions, and services partially have a significant effect on the satisfaction of users of online motorcycle taxi transportation services in the era of the Covid 19 virus in Yogyakarta.
A.S. Moenir, 2010. Manajemen Pelayanan Umum Di Indonesia.Bumi Aksara: Jakarta.
Arif Luqman Hakim, Rois Arifin, Muhammad Hufron, 2017, Pengaruh Kualitas Sistem Informasi, Harga, Promosi, Dan Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi Kasus Pengguna Jasa Grab Pada Mahasiswa FEB Universitas Islam Malang), e–Jurnal Riset Manajemen PRODI MANAJEMEN Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Unisma website: www.fe.unisma.ac.id (email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
Azhar Susanto, 2016, Sistem Informasi Akuntansi,-Struktur-Pengendalian-Resiko-Pengembangan, Edisi Perdana, Lingga Jaya, Bandung
Bambang Supomo dan Nur Indriantoro, 2002, Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis, Cetakan Kedua, Yogyakara; Penerbit BFEE UGM.
Fadil,Zaki dan Utama, Priyo. 2015. Teknik Marketing Itu Mudah. Yogyakarta: Second Hope
Ginting N, 2015, Manajemen Pemasaran . Bandung : Yrama Widya
Ghozali, Imam. 2011. “Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS”. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Hardiansyah .2011. Kualitas Pelayanan Publik. Yogyakarta: Gava Media
Hartono, Jogiyanto. 2017. Metodologi penelitian bisnis: salah kaprah dan pengalaman –pengalaman.BPFE. Yogyakarta.
Husain Umar. 2013. Manajemen Riset dan Perilaku Konsumen. PT. Gramedia Pusat: Jakarta
Jihan Nafisa Dan I Made Sukresna. 2018:Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan, Harapan Kinerja dan Citra Perusahaan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Melalui Kepuasan Pelanggan Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi Kasus Pada Percetakan Digital di Malang),Diponegoro Journal of Management,Vol 7, No. 3,1-26
Kotler, Philip, and Kevin Lane Keller, 2016. Marketing Management, 15th Edition, Pearson Education, Inc.
Soehardi Sigit 1999.Pengantar MetodologiPendekatan Praktek. Rineka: CiptaJakarta.
Sugiyono, 2013, Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis, Alfabeta, Bandung.
Tjiptono, Fandy. 2010.Strategi Pemasaran, Andi, Yogyakarta
Umar, Husein. 2008. Metode Penelitian Untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis, Cet ke 6,PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.
Woro Mardikawati, Naili Farida, 2013, Pengaruh Nilai Pelanggan Dan Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan, Melalui Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada Pelanggan Bus Efisiensi (Studi PO Efisiensi Jurusan Yogyakarta-Cilacap), Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, Volume 2, Nomor 1, Maret
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.