Skill Empowerment for Crafts SMEs Managers in Facing Digital Marketing Demands (Case Study in Keparakan, Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Keywords:handicraft SMEs, improving product quality, and digital marketing
AbstractKeparakan has made achievements up to the national level in various competitions' global potential. Leather handicraft products have been able to penetrate international markets such as America, Japan, Germany, and Korea. Small-scale home industries are flourishing and proliferating in recent years. There are no less than 30 handicraft business units that absorb a workforce of around 160 people. The object of community service is the UKM Association in the Keparakan area of Yogyakarta. The purpose of this community service program is to improve the skills of SME voters and employees in facing digital marketing, both in the fields of marketing, operations, and human resources. The method used is assisting in doing digital marketing, creating quality products, and assisting in improving Human Resource soft skills. This service is important because craft SMEs are very much affected by the COVID-19 crisis, so they must be empowered to be strong in facing the power of mastery of the internet and digital technology
Hood, J., Brandy, A., and Dhanasri, R. 2016. "Industry 4.0 engages customers: The digital manufacturing enterprise powers the customer life cycle". Deloitte University Press, December 15.
Krasnov A., Nikonorov., V., and Yanenko, M. 2018. "Digital Platforms Based Marketing Innovations: New Development Trends." SHS Web of Conferences.Volume 44, pp. 379-386.
Mikita, R., Mpinganjira, M., and Lombard, RM 2018. "Application of the Technology Acceptance Model and the Technology-Organization-Environment Model to examine social media marketing use in the South African tourism industry. " South African Journal of Information Management. Vol. 20 (1), a790. https://doi.org/10.4102/sajim.v20i1.790
Sugandini D., Rahatmawati, I., and Arundati R, (2018). "Environmental Attitude on the Adoption Decision Mangrove Conservation: An Empirical Study on Communities in the Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia." Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research. Vol. 7 (s1), 266-275.
Sugandini, D., Rahatmawati, I., and Arundati, R. 2016. “Exploratory research: Problems and solutions for the competitive advantage of SMEs letter craft in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Proceeding International Conference on Economics, Business and Social Sciences (ICEBUSS), Malang Indonesia. Thing. 134
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.