EMPOWERMENT OF THE WOOD FURNITURE CRAFTSMEN IN INCREASING THE INCOME OF JOINT BUSINESS GROUP "SIDO MAKMUR"
Keywords:bankable, Internet Marketing, product design, empowerment
AbstractAs a small enterprise, KUB "SIDO MAKMUR "faced many problems, as is generally faced by most of MSMEs in Indonesia. This community service program tries to find out the causes of those problems and try to give the solutions for those various problems. The lack of production equipment, limited skills in product design, limitations in terms of marketing, and also limitations in access to financial institutions due to the non-bankable business are the problems that are found by the team and become the focus of this community service program. Our team provides many methods in order to solve the problems. Such as 1) production equipment assistance. 2). Provide product design training. 3). Providing internet-based product marketing training. 4). Providing Training in making proposals for capital assistance to various financial institutions and companies and assisted in channeling these proposals. At the end of the Training, a training satisfaction survey was conducted for the participants. From the survey results, it was concluded that various Training had a positive impact on increasing motivation, knowledge, and internet marketing skills of the members of KUB "SIDO MAKMUR."
Dumitriu.Roxana (2012).The Role of Branding in Marketing Strategy, Journal Management, and Marketing-Craiova, Issue 1,125 -132
Fatos.Ukaj.,(2016), The Role and Importance of Brand in The Marketing of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Kosovo, International Journal of Marketing Studies, Vol 9 .No.: 52
Grubor.Aleksandar (2018).Internet Marketing as A Business Necessity, Interdisciplinary Description .of Compex System, 16 (2):265 -274.
Malik, Muhammad Ehsan,dkk (2013). Importance of Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty in assessing Purchase intentions of Consumer. International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol 4 No.3, May 2013: 167 – 171.
Pradadani. T (2017). The Effect of Digital Marketing System to Increase Sales Volume of Home Industry Products. Jibeka Journal Volume 11 Number 2 February 2017: 46-53
Raluca, Dania Todor (2014). The Importance Of Branding And Rebranding For Strategic Marketing.Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Braşov Series V: Economic Sciences • Vol. 7 (56) No. 2 - 2014
Schwarzl.Susanne & Grabowska.Monika (2015).Online Marketing Strategies : The Future is Here.Journal of International Studies.Vol.8 No.2,2015: 187 -196
Yaro,Lami Musa (2015). An Overview of Branding and Packaging of a Company Product ( A case Study of British american Tobacco Company Zario ).IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education ( IOSR-JRME ).Vol.5,Issue 1,2015 : 35 – 49
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.