The Effect of Heroes Values on Accountant Academic Integrity
Keywords:values of state defense, academic integrity, Love for the Country
AbstractThe purpose of this study was to identify the hero's values to mitigate violations of academic integrity, in this case, cheating. Researchers used 100 research samples and built a research questionnaire based on the theory and available books on the values of state defense. In the results of the first validity test, the researcher found several invalid items so that the invalid items were eliminated. Furthermore, the researcher collected data at UPN Veteran Yogyakarta to see the influence of the variables composing the values of state defense. Five variables composing the values of state defense; there are two variables that have a significant effect on increasing academic integrity. The existence of this research is expected to open new scientific insights to connect the internalization of the values of state defense to increasing academic integrity.
Abidin, Dr Ir Zainal., Ms. 2014. “Buku Ajar Pendidikan Bela Negara.” (1): 6–8.
Badruzzaman. 2019. “INTEGRITAS SISWA SEKOLAH MENENGAH ATAS DI KAWASAN TIMUR INDONESIA (Pengaruh Tingkat Kondusifitas Lingkungan Terhadap Integritas Siswa).” Al-Qalam 25(1): 77.
Cabral-Cardoso, Carlos. 2004. “Ethical Misconduct In The Business School: A Case Of Plagiarism That Turned Bitter.” Journal of Business Ethics 49: 75–89.
Cronan, Timothy, Jeffrey Mullins, and David Douglas. 2018. “Further Understanding Factors That Explain Freshman Business Students’ Academic Integrity Intention and Behavior: Plagiarism and Sharing Homework.” Journal of Business Ethics 147: 197–220.
Eden, Allison, et al. 2015. "Perceptions of Moral Violations and Personality Traits Among Heroes and Villains." Mass Communication and Society 18(2): 186–208.
Geer, Van der, J. Handraads, and Lupton. 2000. “The Art of Writing A Scientific Article.” J Sci 163(2): 51–59.
Indrawan, Jerry, and M. Prakoso Aji. 2018. “Pendidikan Bela Negara Sebagai Mata Kuliah Di Perguruan Tinggi.” Jurnal Pertahanan & Bela Negara 8(3): 1–24.
M. Abdul Roziq A. 2016. “Integrasi Nilai-Nilai Pancasila Dalam Pendidikan Karakter Dan Budaya Bangsa Yang Berbasis Pada Lingkungan Sekolah.” Jurnal Rontal Keilmuan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan 2(1): 1–11. https://www.neliti.com/publications/232893/integrasi-nilai-nilai-pancasila-dalam-pendidikan-karakter-dan-budaya-bangsa-yang.
Malgwi, Charles A., and Carter C. Rakovski. 2009. “Combating Academic Fraud: Are Students Reticent about Uncovering the Covert?” Journal of Academic Ethics 7(3): 207–21.
Minarcik, Jennifer, and Ana Bridges. 2015. “Psychology Graduate Students Weigh In: Qualitative Analysis of Academic Dishonesty and Suggestion Prevention Strategies.” Journal of Academic Ethics 13.
Strunk, W., Jr., and E.B. White. 1979. The Elements of Style. 3rd ed. New York: Macmillan.
Suhartini, Dwi, Hero Priono, Astrini Aning Widoretno, and Galuh Tiaramurti. 2019. “Akuntansi Bela Negara (Studi Empiris Pada Mahasiswa S1 Akuntansi Universitas Pembangunan Nasional ‘Veteran’ Jawa Timur.” Behavior Accounting Journal 2(2): 193–206.
Taylor, David, and Anna Sutton. 2010. “Confusion about Collusion: Working Together and Academic Integrity.” Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education 36: 831–41.
Wahyudi. 2017. “Peran Kader Bela Negara Di Kawasan Perbatasan Dalam Dinamika Hubungan Lintas Batas Negara: Studi Tentang Peran Forum Bela Negara Di Sebatik, Kabupaten Nunukan, Provinsi Kalimantan Utara.” Jurnal Pertahanan & Bela Negara 7(3): 19–40.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.