Human Resources Readiness, Capital and Marketing on The Performance of UMKM on Pajangan, Bantul
Keywords:human resources, capital, marketing, the performance of UMKM
AbstractThe purpose of this study was to determine the influence of several variables in influencing the performance of UMKM in running a business and innovating. This research method uses surveys, interviews, and questionnaires. The analysis model used is multiple regression, to analyze the influence of human resources as measured by the level of education, motivation, mastery of technology in product innovation, then aspects of business capital which are measured from bank loan assistance, non-bank loans, equipment assistance, and raw materials, as well as the marketing aspect measured from the wooden batik products marketed according to the needs of the community, the price determined by wooden batik UMKM according to the quality of the product, promotions carried out by wooden batik UMKM, adequate workplaces, the impact on the performance of UMKM. The implementation of the results of this research is that it is necessary to empower the community through training and mentoring of wooden batik craftsmen, especially training to improve the quality of human resources both in terms of product design and product innovation, and training in financial aspects and digital marketing in order to improve the performance of batik crafters of UMKM. Wood in Krebet Village, Pajangan District, Bantul
Anis Siti Hartati, Sri Kussujaniatun, 2020, Analysis of Institutional Variables, Capital Capabilities, Quality of Education & Training, Entrepreneurship on the Success of the KUBE Program in Sewon, Bantul, DIY, DOAJ.
Bantul Regency Regional Regulation Number 06 of 2013 concerning Poverty Reduction Regulation of the Minister of Social RI Number 25 of 2015 concerning Joint Business Groups, Joint Business Groups
Baswir, Revrisond. 1998. Indonesian Government Accounting. Edition 3. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Idris, Adama, J., 2015. Micro-Credit as a Strategy for Poverty Alleviation among Women Entrepreneurs in Nasarawa State, Nigeria.Journal of Business Studies Quarterly. 6 (3), 122-144.
Irobi, N.C. 2008. Microfinance and Poverty Alleviation: A Case Study of Obazu Progressive Women Association Mbieri, Imo State, Nigeria (Unpublished master's thesis). Sverigeslantbruks Universitet, Uppsala, Sweden. Ministry of Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises, 2010.
Kussujaniatun, Sri.,Kismantoroadji. 2017. The Effect of Social and Economic Improvement on Entrepreneurial Behavior. International Conference on Technology Engineering and Social Science, HASE, Nabu Research Academy.
Kussujaniatun, Sri, and Kismantoroaji, Teguh. 2017. Community Empowerment In Teak Root Potential Area. 7th International Conference on Biotechnology and Environmental Management (ICBEM 2017).
Priadana, Moh. Investigate. 2010. Analysis of Critical Success Factors and Impacts of Joint Business Groups in West Java. Trikonomikavol 9 no 2, 78-86, 2010, ISSN 1411-514X
Rejekiningsih, Tri Wahyu. 2004. Development Dynamics. Diponegoro University Semarang.Vol. 1 No.December 2, 2004, p. 125-136.
Widjajanti, Kesi. 2011. Community Empowerment Model. Semarang. Journal of Development Economics. Volume 12, Number 1, June 2011, pp. 15-27.
Zubaidi. 2013. Community Development: Discourse and Practice [Developing Community: Discourse and Practice]. Jakarta: Golden.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.