The Role Of Product Branding And Internet Marketing In Increasing Business Revenues KUB "MAJU LANCAR"
Keywords:innovation, accountability, product branding, Internet Marketing
AbstractCommunity Service Program with the Joint Business Group partner "MAJU LANCAR" located in the Gagan, Pengkol village, Nglipar sub-district, Gunung Kidul regency, were carried out by the Community Service Team (PBM) of the Yogyakarta National Development University. Various problems faced by partners both in the field of production, in the field of management, and in the field of marketing are things that become the focus of attention for the team to find out the solutions to solve problems. Limited equipment, minimal skills and knowledge of good bookkeeping, the absence of product variants, and the lack of partner production sharing, as well as conventional marketing, have made this home-based business unable to develop optimally. Lacking accountable bookkeeping records means that these partners do not have access to capital assistance from formal financial institutions to increase capital in the context of increasing production capacity. This Community Service Program provides solutions in the form of several activities such as the provision of production equipment assistance, taste innovation training, product branding, internet-based marketing or internet marketing, simple bookkeeping training, and the last but not least is training in making of capital assistance proposals. In order to know the effectiveness of this program, just before the end of the activity, a survey of partners was conducted regarding their responses to the usefulness of the various activities that had been carried out, and the result was that almost all partner members stated that this activity was very beneficial for the sustainability of their business
Appiah.Dominic,&Ozuem.Wilson (2018), Global Information Diffusion and Management in Contemporary Society, IGI Global, UK.
Artaningtyas dan Budi Sri ( 2013 ). Peningkatan Pengetahuan Tentang Pembukuan Sederhana Guna Mendukung Usaha Yang Lebih Bankable Serta Peningkatan Kemampuan Penggunaan Teknologi Komputer Guna Meningkatkan Omzet Usaha Kain Bordir Kelompok Usaha Bersama ( KUB ) “ Mekar Sari ” Desa Sangubanyu, Kecamatan Grabag, Kabupaten Purworejo.
Dumitriu.Roxana (2012).The Role of Branding in Marketing Strategy, Journal Management, and Marketing-Craiova, Issue 1,125 -132
Fatos.Ukaj.,(2016), The Role and Importance of Brand in The Marketing of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Kosovo, International Journal of Marketing Studies, Volume 9 No. 6: 52
Malik, Muhammad Ehsan,dkk (2013). Importance of Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty in assessing the Purchase intentions of consumers. International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol 4 No.3, May 2013: 167 – 171.
Pradadani. T (2017). The Effect of Digital Marketing System to Increase Sales Volume of Home Industry Products. Jika Journal Volume 11 Number 2 February 2017: 46-53
Raluca, Dania Todor (2014). The Importance Of Branding And Rebranding For Strategic Marketing.Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Braşov Series V: Economic Sciences • Vol. 7 (56) No. 2 - 2014
Sriyana,Jaka ( 2010 ).” Strategi Pengembangan Usaha Kecil dan Menengah ( UKM ) : Studi Kasus di Kabupaten Bantul”, Makalah dalam Simposium Nasional 2010 : Menuju Purworejo Dinamis dan Kreatif, Purworejo.
Yaro,Lami Musa (2015). An Overview of Branding and Packaging of a Company Product ( A case Study of British American Tobacco Company Zario ).IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education ( IOSR-JRME ).Vol.5,Issue 1,2015 : 35 – 49.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.