Village owned business unit selection "rakat mufakat kadundung village, south kalimantan
Keywords:Village-owned enterprises, potential village mapping, selection of business type
AbstractThis research aims to determine the type of BUMDes" Rakat Mufakat "business that can support village economic growth by the village potential owned by Kadundung Village. This research was conducted using the Precipatory method. Rural Appraisal (PRA), namely by conducting studies on rural conditions, which include mapping of village potential, identifying habits and seasons, and mapping business potential with Hierarchy Value Alignment (HVA) analysis to determine the best type of business according to village potential. The results showed that there were three types of businesses that could be carried out by BUMDes Desa Kadundung, namely making fruit chips, establishing cafeterias, and optimizing tent renta
Ahmad, J. (2015). Public Administration Research Methods. Yogyakarta: Publisher Gava Media.
Articles of Association of the Village-owned BUMDes “Rakat Mufakat” of Kadundung Village, desakadundung.blogspot.cm/p//blog-page_3.html#
BPS, Hulu Sungai Tengah Regency, 2015.
Bambang, 2015, Mapping of Village-Owned Enterprise Development Policy Directions in Kaligondang District Purbalingga Regency, STAIN Curup Bengkulu, firstname.lastname@example.org
Charivari, Anis, 2009, Philosophy and Qualitative Research Methods, Workshop on Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methodology, Accounting Development Laboratory (LPA), Faculty of Economics, Diponegoro University Semarang, July 31 - August 1, 2009
Gunawan. 2004. Paper for the UKDW Lecturer Meeting, which will research in 2005, URL:http://uny.ac.id, accessed May 19, 2007, 15.25 WIB.
Madya, S., 2006. Theory and Practice of Action Research (Action Research)., Bandung: Alfabeta.
Nilawati, Evi, 2018, Management Analysis of Village-Owned Enterprises (BUMDesa) "Hanyukupi," Ponjong Village, Ponjong District, Gunungkidul Regency, Journal of Performance Discourse, Volume 21, Number 1, June, pp. 49-72
Sabatina, D., Trisnanto, TB, Fitriani, 2015, Selection of Village-Owned Enterprises (BUMDES) Sehati Using Methods Developed by PT Syncore Indonesia, Scientific Works, Department of Economics and Business, Lampung State Polytechnic, Jl. Soekarno-Hatta
Setyobakti, MH, 2017, Identification Of Business Enterprises Bumdes Based On Social And Economic Aspects (Case Study At Bumdes Ijen Lestari Tamansari Village District of Banyuwangi), Scientific Journal of Accounting and Management (JEMA) Vol. 14 No. 2 (2017), pp. 101-110
Sofyani, H., Atmaja, R., and Rezki, SB, 2019, Success Factors of Village-Owned Enterprises (BUMDes) Performance in Indonesia: An Exploratory Study, Journal of Accounting and Investment, vol. 20 no. 2, pp. 45-58, Jaka
Sulaksana, and Nuryanti, Irni, 2019 Development Strategy for Village-Owned Enterprises (Bumdes) Case in Bumdes Mitra Sejahtera, Cibunut Village, Argapura District, Majalengka Regency, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness (JEPA), Volume 3, Number 2, pp.348-359
Susyanti, Jeni, and Wahyu, Agung, M., 2019, The Analysis of Putukrejo Village Government Readiness in Forming BUMDes As a Development Efforts of Rural Communities based on Creative Economy, International Journal of Economics Business and Accounting Research (IJEBAR), Vol 3, Issue 3, October, pp.270-282
Syahrul, Efendi, 2019, Village-Owned Business Development Strategy by the Government of Rajadesa Village, Raja Village District, Ciamis Regency, Dinamika: Scientific Journal State Administration Science, Volume 6, Number 4, December, pp. 327-338
Widiastuti, H., Kresnawati, E., and Utami, ER, 2019, Mapping Village Potential in Realizing Bumdes in Moyudan District, BERDIKARI Journal, Vol. 7, No.1, Februari, pp. 1-13
Yudiardi, Deni, and Karlina, Nina, 2017, Identification Of Supporting And Inhibiting Factors Of Bumdes (Village-Owned Enterprises) Village Development Planning In Sukarame District Garut, Global Journal of Politics and Law Research, Vol. 5, No.1, February, pp. 1-14
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.