Financial Literation And Other Factors Affecting Interests In The Use Of Electronic Money
Keywords:financial literacy, financial capacity, perception, consumer behavior, electronic money
AbstractThis study aims to examine the influence of the variables of financial literacy, financial capability, perceived ease of use, and perceived usefulness on interest in using electronic money. The study was conducted in the Yogyakarta community and collected as many as 103 respondents. The results showed that financial capacity and perceived convenience have a positive effect on the interest in using electronic money in the people of Yogyakarta. Meanwhile, financial literacy and perceived benefits do not affect the interest in using electronic money in Yogyakarta society
Adiyanti, Arista, I., 2015, The Influence of Financial Capability, Benefits, Ease of Use, Attraction, Promotion, and Trust on Interest in Using Electronic Money Services, Universitas Brawijaya Malang
Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational behavior and human decision processes, 50 (2), 179-211. https://doi.org/10.1016/0749-5978(91)90020-T
Awalina, M., 2019, The Effect of Perceptions of Usefulness, Ease and Financial Literacy on the Interest in Using Server-Based Electronic Money among Students in an Islamic Perspective, Islamic University Negeri Sunan Ampel Faculty of Economics and Islamic Business Surabaya
Bank of Indonesia. (, 2006). Efforts to Increase the Use of Non-Cash Payment Instruments Through E-Money Development. Working Paper. Jakarta: Bank, Indonesia.
Bangka, RJ, and Mimba, NPSH, 2016, The Effect of Perceived Usefulness and Perceived of Use on Internet Banking Interests with Attitude Toward Using as an Intervening Variable, Udayana University Accounting E-journal, vol 16.3, September, pp 2408-2434
BMTuilan., SSPangemanan., MVJTielung., 2018, Analyzing Consumers' Perception Of The Use Of Electronic Payment In Manado, Jurnal EMBA, Vol. 6 No.4, 3653 - 3662
Consult, AN, 2002, China Online Banking Study, Available: https: / /estore.chinaonline.com/chinonlbanstu.html. Accessed on June 18th, 2018.
Davis, FD (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS quarterly, 319-340. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
Dowling, NA, Tim, C., & Hiles, L., 2009, Financial Management Practices and Money Attitudes as Determinants of Financial Problems and Dissatisfaction in Young Male Australian Workers, Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning, Vol. 20, No. 2.
Firdausi, I., 2016, The Influence of Financial Capability, Convenience, and Consumer Behavior on Interest in Using Electronic Money in Yogyakarta City, Faculty of Economics, Yogyakarta State University
Ilic, Alexander, et al. , 2016, Individual Differences and Mobile Service Adoption: An Empirical Analysis.
Legris, P., Ingham, J. and Collerette, P. 2003, “Why do people use information technology? A critical review of the technology acceptance model ”, Information and Management, Vol 40, Issue 3. http://www.academia.edu/502931/Why_do_people_use_information_technology_A_critical_review_of_the_technology_acceptance_model, Accessed on March 17th, 2016. pp. 191-204.
Marcelina, D., and Pratiwi, R., 2018, The Effect of Perceptions of Benefits, Perceptions of Convenience, Perceptions of Risk and Service Features on Interest in Using E-Money (Case Study of E-Money Users in Palembang City), Journal of Accounting STIE
Mentari, NW, Setiawina, IND, Budhi, IMKS, & Sudirman, I. W, 2019, Influence Factor of Consumers Interest on Using E-Money, International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 3 No. 2, 176 ~ 186
NF.,Zakaria, and MF, Sabir, 2013, Review of Financial Capability Studies, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 3 No. 9; May, 197 -203
Nugroho, Najib, and Simanjuntak, 2018, Factors Affecting Consumer Interest In Electronic Money Usage With Theory Of Planned Behavior (TPB), Journal of Consumer Sciences, Vol. 03, No. 01, 15-27
Ramadhan, Firman, A., Prasetyo, Adrian, B., and Irviana, Lala, 2016, Student Perceptions of Using E-Money, Journal of Economics & Business Dynamics, 2016
Shahrabani, S., 2012, The Effect of Financial Literacy and Emotions on Intent to Contro Personal Budget: A Study among Israeli College Students, International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 4, No. 9, pp. 156-163
Sholeh, Badrus, 2019, The Influence of Financial Literacy on Student Financial Behavior in the Economics Education Study Program of Pamulang University, Journal of Education, Economics and Business, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 57-67
Teoh, WM, Chong, SC, Lin, B., and Chua, JW 2013. Factors Affecting Consumers' Perception of Electronic Payment: An Empirical Analysis. Internet Research, Vol. 23, Iss 4, 465 - 485.
Wahyuni, Amalya, D., 2019, Analysis of Perceptions of Benefits, Perceptions of Ease, Perceptions of Security, and Environment Against Interest in Using E-Money in Y Generation (Case Study of the Surakarta Amalya Dwi Wahyuni Community, Department of Banking Sharia, Faculty of Islamic Business Economics, Surakarta State Islamic Institute
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.