The Application of Technology Acceptance Models SMEs in Sleman
Keywords:SMEs, Digital Marketing, Tam Model
AbstractIn this era, economic growth is getting faster because of the use of technology, technology drives it, but there is a gap between big and small businesses due to differences in opportunities to participate and develop digital marketing strategies. SMEs are expected to help the economic growth of a country. The purpose of this study is to explore the use of technology by small businesses by investigating their belief that technology is easy to use and can help the performance of SMEs so that they use the technology. The data that has been collected is then analyzed by several tests, namely the validity test and reliability test meanwhile. The data analysis technique used to answer the hypothesis is descriptive statistical analysis and Partial Least Square (PLS) using the SmartPLS 3.2.8 software program. The results of this study indicate that Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease Of Use, attitude affect Behavior Intention to Use SMEs in Sleman.
Aboelmaged, M. A. & Gebba, T.R. (2013). Mobile banking adoption: an examination of the technology acceptance model and theory of planned Behavior, International Journal of Business Research and Development, 2(1), 35‐50.
Ainin, S., Parveen, F., Moghavvemi, S., Jaafar, NI & Mohd Shuib, NL. (, 2015). Factors influencing the use of social media by SMEs and its performance outcomes. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 115(3): 570-588.
Ajzen, I. And Fishbein, M. (1980). Understanding Sikaps and Predicting Social Behavior. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.
Cope, J. (2005), "Toward a dynamic learning perspective of entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship
Davis, FD; Bagozzi, RP dan Warshaw, PR. (1989). "Penerimaan Pengguna Teknologi Komputer: Perbandingan Dua Model Teoritis," Ilmu Manajemen, (35: 8), hlm. 982-1003.
Durkin, M., McGowan, P. & McKeown, N. (2013). Exploring social media adoption in small to medium-sized enterprises in Ireland. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 20(4): 716–734.
Fishbein, M. dan Ajzen, I. (1975) Sikap Percaya, Intensi dan Perilaku: Pengantar Teori dan Penelitian, Addison-Wesley, Membaca, MA..
Ghozali, Imam. (2014). Structural Equation Modeling Metode Alternatif Dengan Partial Least Squares (PLS). Edisi 4. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.
Hajli, M., (2012) Social Commerce Adoption Model, in Proceedings of the UK Academy of Information Systems Conference: Oxford University.
Hartono, J. (2007). Sistem informasi keperilakuan. Penerbit Andi. Yogyakarta
Lacka, E. and Chong, A. (2016), “Usability perspective on social media sites’ adoption in the B2B context”, Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 54, pp. 80-91.
Ramayah, T dan M.C. Lo. (, 2007). Impact of shared beliefs on perceived usefulness and ease of use in the implementation of an enterprise's resources planning system. Management Research News 30 (6): 420-431.
Rogers, E.M. (2003). Diffusion of Innovations (5th ed.). New York: Free Press
Simamora, (2004), Manajeman Sumber Daya Manusia ,Yogyakarta, Edisi III, Aditama Media
Spacey, R, A.Goulding, dan I. Murray. (, 2004). Exploring the attitudes of public library staff to the internet using TAM. Journal of Documentation 60 (5): 550-564.
Sugiyono, P. D. (2013). Metode Penelitian Administratif. Bandung: Alfabeta.Theory and Practice, Vol. 29 No. 4, pp. 373-397.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.