The Mapping of Business Processes From Community Solid Waste to Waste Banks Using The Gonigoni Application
Keywords:Business Process, Efficiency, Waste Bank, Community.
AbstractGoniGoni is one of the platforms that manage and connect local waste banks and the community in Bandung, Indonesia. Initially, GoniGoni was established to provide solutions to the problem of garbage around the Telkom campus. Currently, GoniGoni will serve outside the area of Bandung. GoniGoni aims to educate the market that waste disposal can lead to passive income by using this application. Having a business process can give benefit an organization by enabling it to optimize its operation. However, GoniGoni hasn’t mapped its business process, yet. This study aims to map business processes in GoniGoni startup. The information required is obtained through interviews with the founder and team of GoniGoni, who are considered to understand the business best (purposive sampling). The business processes of waste banks are divided into five sub-processes, namely application registration, one-time request, subscription registration, waste collection operation, and payment.
Arif, Muhammad. (2018). Supply Chain Management. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Maryani, Dedeh. & Nainggolan, R.R.E. (2019). Pemberdayaan Masyarakat. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Menteri Lingkungan Hidup RI. (2012). Peraturan Menteri Lingkungan Hidup RI Nomor 13 Tahun 2012 Tentang Pedoman Pelaksana Reduce, Reuse, dan Recycle. Jakarta: KEMEN-LHK.
Permatasari, M.Y. Aknuranda, I. Setiawan, Y.N. (2018). Analisis dan Perbaikan Proses Bisnis dengan menggunakan Teknik Esia (Studi Kasus: Departemen Produksi PT XYZ). (Vol.2). Malang.
Putri, N.A. (2018). Analisis Proses Bisnis. Bandar Lampung.
Saputro, Y.E. Kismartini. Syafrudin. (2015). Pengelolaan Sampah Berbasis Masyarakat Melalui Bank Sampah. Semarang: Indonesian Journal of Conservation.
Sari, S.K. & Asniar. (2015). Analisis Dan Pemodelan Proses Bisnis Prosedur Pelaksanaan Proyek Akhir Sebagai Alat Bantu Identifikasi Kebutuhan Sistem. (Vol.7). Bandung: Jurnal Infotel.
Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Bibliography From the Internet
Martina. (2019, April). Apa Itu Supply Chain Management (SCM) Serta Pentingnya SCM Dalam Proses Bisnis. Retrieved from Ukirama: https://ukirama.com/en/blogs/apa-itu-supply-chain-management-scm-serta-pentingnya-scm-dalam-proses-bisnis. (Access January 21, 2020)
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.