The Influence of Customer Experience on the Level of Satisfaction of Shopee Buyer in Bandung
Keywords:Customer Experience Customer Satisfaction, Shopee
AbstractAn increasing number of internet users have succeeded in influencing and changing people's behavior and lifestyles that are shifting from shopping in traditional markets to shopping online which are carried out in various media that provide online buying and selling transactions. This is an opportunity for E-commerce to compete and create interest in the online transaction. Company that started to make online buying and selling sites is Shopee that can be accessed by their customers and to satisfy the desires of Indonesian people shopping. This study aims to shows the relationship between the dimension of Shopee’s customer experience and satisfaction of Shopee’s customer in Bandung. This research uses quantitative descriptive and multiple linear regression analysis based on the customer experience who have purchased in Shopee. The sample in this research amounted 100 respondents who had purchased in Shopee to fill in the research questionnaire. The sampling techniques uses non-probability sampling with a population who is Shopee’s customer domicile in Bandung.Based on the Descriptive Analysis results, customer experience is in the “High” category with the percentage score of 70.0%. While customer satisfaction is in the “High” category with the percentage score of 69.1%. The test results were using partial significance test and simultaneous significance test, the dimensions of customer experience give a positive significant influence simultaneously or partially on Shopee’s customer satisfaction. Shopee should increase Accessibility where Shopee should maintain the ease in accessing Shopee’s website and operational time of Shopee fit the customer’s expectation because it has highest influence on satisfaction of Shopee’s customer.
Ali, F., et al. Make it Delightful: Customers' Experience, Satisfaction and Loyalty in Malaysian Theme Parks. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jdmm.2016.05.003i
Buttle, Francis. 2007. Customer Relationship Managemen. Malang: Bayumedia Publishing.
Dewi, T.U. & Priyambodo, N.A.N (2018). Pengaruh Customer Experience Terhadap Customer Satisfaction Dan Customer Loyalty Institut Francais Indonesia Di Surabaya. (Vol.1, No.2) Jurnal Teknologi dan Terapan Bisnis (JTTB).
Dewi, I.T & Irwansyah, H. (2016). Pengaruh Pengalaman Pelanggan (Customer Experience) Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada Rumah Makan Kuliner Jawa Rantauprapat. (Vol.3 No.1, 1 Januari 2016) Jurnal Eco Bisma.
E. Turban, David K, J. Lee, T. Liang, D. Turban. (2012). Electonic Commerce 7th Edition United State: Pearson
Franco, Dr.C. Eugine; Bulomine Regi. S. 2016. Advantages And Challenges of E- Commerce Customers And Businesses: In Indian Perspective. International Journal Of Research-Granthaalayah. 4(3): 7-13
Gandrasula, A.F (2018). Pengaruh Customer Experience Terhadap Customer Satisfaction Dan Repurchase Intention Produk Online Studi Pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Hasanuddin
Kotler, Philip; Gary Armstrong. 2012. Principles of Marketing. New Jersey: Prentice Hall
Kotler, Philip; Kevin Lane Keller. 2012. Marketing Management 14th Edition. New Jersey: Prentice Hall
Kotler, Philip dan Keller, Kevin Lane. 2013. “Marketing Management” (14th Edition). England: Pearson Education
L. Ren et al. Exploring customer experience with budget hotels: Dimensionality and satisfaction. International Journal of Hospitality Management 52 (2016) 13–23
Laudon, Kenneth C., dan Jane P. Laudon, (2012). Management System: Managing the Digital Firm Twelfth Edition. New Jersey: Prentice Hall
Lemke, F., Clark, M., & Wilson, H. 2006. What Makes a Great Customer Experience Cranfield Customer Management Forum.
Mantala, R. & M. Riza, F. (2016). Pengaruh Customer Experience Terhadap Customer Satisfaction Pada Pengguna Smartphone Android (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Politeknik Negeri Banjarmasin). (Vol.4 No.2, Juni 2016) Jurnal Wawasan Manajemen.
McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.; Anders Gustafsson; Elina Jaakkola; Phil Klaus; Zoe Radnor; Helen Perks; Margareta Friman. 2015. Fresh Perspectives on Customer Experience. Journal of Services Marketing. 29(6-7): 430-435
Mulyono, S.H (2018). Pengaruh Customer Experience terhadap Customer Satisfaction di Tokopedia.
Pranoto, R.G. & Dr. Hartono, S.,S.E, M.M (2015). Analisa Pengaruh Customer Experience Terhadap Customer Satisfaction Pada Konsumen Di Rosetta’s Café & Resto Surabaya. (Vol.3 No.1) Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran Petra.
Rudy (2010). Analisis Pengaruh Customer Experience Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Bengkel Cahaya
Shin, D.-H. Effect of the customer experience on satisfaction with smartphones: Assessing smart satisfaction index with partial least squares. Telecommunications Policy (2014), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2014.10.001i
Yixiu Yu, Xu Li, Tun-Min (Catherine) Jai, (2017) "The impact of green experience on customer satisfaction: evidence from TripAdvisor", International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 29 Issue: 5, pp.1340-1361, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-07-2015-0371
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.