Analysis of Consumer Data in Diff’s Reflexology with Tableau Method
Keywords:data analysis, preferences, Diff’s Reflexology, Tableau
AbstractData management is essential in a company even though it has not an easy process. Diff’s Reflexology still records data on consumer data manually and already has data records of each patient that has been treated with various existing treatments. Diff’s Reflexology still has problems in terms of effectiveness and efficiency because it still records it manually. The lack of efficacy is indicated by the amount of consumer data that has been lost since the first Diff’s Reflexology was established. This research aims to produce useful information so that Diff's Reflexology can increase its effectiveness and efficiency. Data analysis in this study was carried out using the Tableau application, and the research method used was a qualitative research method with a descriptive approach. The results showed that in the last three quarters in 2019, the type of Massage treatment was the highest type of treatment for both male and female consumers. The number of male consumers in Diff's Reflexology was more per month compared to female consumers who are in the fourth quarter of 2019 has 624 male consumers and 366 female consumers. It was found that the productivity of the therapists was different from both male and female therapists, and massage treatment was the highest gross income source with a total of 65 million rupiahs for three quarters.
Akbar, R., Soniawan, A., Dinur, R., Adrian, J., Azim, R., & Zikri, A. (2017). Implementasi Business Intelligence untuk Menganalisis Data Persalinan Anak di Klinik Ani Padang dengan Menggunakan aplikasi Tableau Public. JOIN | Volume 2 No.1 | Juni 2017, 20-24.
Cahyana, R. J. (2019, Oktober 31). Fungsi dan Peranan Teknologi Informasi (Aplikasi/Software) Bagi Perusahaan. Retrieved from Kompasiana: https://www.kompasiana.com/raffiansyahjc/5656f3cb159373db144f054d/fungsi-dan-peranan-teknologi-informasi-aplikasisoftware-bagi-perusahaan?page=all
Jones, J., Thompson, P., Irvine, K., & Leslie, S. J. (2011). Specific Hemodynamic Effects of Reflexology. Department of Nursing & Midwifery Stirling University, Center for Health Science Old Perth Road, Inverness, IV2 3JH.
Lupiyoadi, R. (2014). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Milligan, J. N. (2019). Learning Tableau 2019: Tools for Business Intelligence, data prep, and visual analytics, 3rd Edition. Birmingham: Packt Publishing.
Moleong, L. J. (2007). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya,.
Nazir, M. (2015). Metode Penelitian. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.
Rud, O. P. (2009). Business Intelligence Success Factors. Hoboken, N.J: Wiley & Sons.
Stackowiak. (2007). Oracle Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Solutions. Indianapolis: Wiley.
Turban, E., Sharda, R., Delen, D., & King, D. (2011). Business Intelligence A Managerial Approach. New Delhi: Prentice-Hall.
1. Author and Manuscript
- The author whose name appear in the above statement is declaring that he/she is the author of the stated manuscript
- All of the authors, if any, has already aware of this agreement and give consent for the mentioned name to act on their behalf
- The author stated that the manuscript is original and has never been published elsewhere.
- The author has obtained permissions from other contributors, if any
- The author has specifically mentioned and cited all external materials properly
- Note: External materials refers to any material, writings, figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials which is not being produced, made, or patented by the author
- The author holds the sole responsible should there are any mistyping; unclear citation and holds responsible should there are any inappropriate manners such as unlawful, breaches, obscene, or any other reasons which are not aligned with the law and norm.
3. Deliverable of Manuscript and Other Materials
- The Contributor/Author shall deliver their manuscript using the provided and acceptable format (doc. Or docx) in the assigned date as well as author copyright document signed.
- Inability delivering the manuscript in the stated date and format will affecting the publication process thus, The Publisher have the rights to reject the manuscript and terminate the letter of acceptance or letter of offerings
- Author is responsible to deliver the manuscript using the provided format. Note: All of the figures, tables, illustrations, or any other materials that will be inserted in the manuscript need to be in high quality
- Should the author decided to alter the manuscript format, the fee will be charged and bore by authors
The Author give “Yayasan Sinergi Riset dan Edukasi” (here forth known as RSF Press) the unlimited right to publish the contribution identified above, without any restraints, in any form, at any time, directly or through others, to reproduce, transmit, archive, lease/lend, sell and distribute the contribution or parts thereof individually or together with other works in any language, revision and version (digital and hard), including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, audiograms, videograms, electronic form (offline, online), or any other reproductions of similar nature, including publication in the aforementioned book or any other book, as well as, the usage for advertising purposes. RSF Press will ensure that the Author’s name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the manuscript, and the publishers will not make any substantial change to the manuscript without consulting the author and ask for their consent. RSF Press is also entitled to carry out editorial changes in the contribution with the sole purpose of enhancing the overall organization and form of the contribution.
The Author retains the rights to publish the contribution in his/her own web site and thesis, in his/her employer’s web site and to publish a similar or revised version elsewhere, as long as it is clearly stated that the contribution was presented first RSF Press and the corresponding DOI is associated with the contribution.